When booking at Dukes Farm, you are entering a binding
contract with Messrs K W & R Watkins, which is subject to these Terms & Conditions.
References to ‘us’ & ‘ours’ refer to Messrs
K W & R Watkins, and ‘you’ & ‘yours’ relate
to the person making the booking plus all members of the holiday party.
It is your responsibility to make all those members aware of our Terms & Conditions.
15 OCT 2020
CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: We will offer a full refund or change of dates if government regulations prevent us from fulfilling the holiday booking.
- Prices: All prices are in UK pounds sterling. Price
modifications for extras and discounts are made in respect of the base
price of the
holiday. We guarantee that the price we quote for your holiday and
subsequently ask you to pay will not increase once we have agreed to
accept your booking.
We will honour all special offer prices, and gift vouchers purchases
within the specified time limits.
- Booking: You must be over 21 years of age at the time of making a booking, and
have the authority & responsibility to accept all the conditions
on behalf of all other party members. We reserve the right to refuse
a booking and be under no other liability.
- Payment: Can be by credit or debit card, bank transfer, cheques made
payable to K W & R Watkins, or in the case of very late bookings we may accept cash on
- Reservations: Can made via our online booking system.
We will confirm the reservation by email,
and hold for a maximum of 7
days. If money is not received within that time, we reserve the
right to offer the holiday to other enquirers.
- Deposits: On receipt of a 25% deposit & completed
booking form, we will confirm a reservation by emailing a Written
Confirmation of Booking. You must check this and notify us of any
- Full Payment: May be made instead of a deposit if
preferred. Holidays booked less than 6 weeks in advance must be paid
for in full at the time of booking. Balance payments becomes due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Non-payment of the balance constitutes cancellation and forfeiture of deposit.
- Damage / Security Deposit: We apply £200 security deposit to stag & hen parties, and to other groups at our discretion.
This is refundable within 2 weeks of the end of your holiday less any payments for damage, returning belongings, or excess cleaning.
There is no security deposit for small groups or most returning visitors although we expect damage to be acknowledged and paid for.
- Changes: Up to 6 weeks before the start of your holiday, we will whenever possible accommodate changes to your booking and issue a revised booking confirmation with an administration charge; remaining monies being transferred to the new booking. Some changes are not permitted after you have fully paid, or less than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.
- Cancellation or changes by the guest: If you cancel your holiday, we will retain your deposit, and within 6 weeks of your holiday, no refund is due. Changes to your booking will be considered on an individual basis. We advise that you should consider buying travel insurance.
- Special needs and requests: It is
your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the property is suitable
for your needs, and to tell us at the time
of booking of any special needs and requests. We will respond to the
best of our ability, but cannot guarantee that any special requests
will be met, and failure on our part to meet any special request will
constitute a breach of contract.
- Website accuracy: We do everything we can to ensure
the accuracy of our information, especially on our website. We accept
no liability for changes, or for changes to amenities and local activities,
including those listed in our literature. Distances are approximate.
- Number of guests: For safety reasons, guest numbers must comply with government guidelines on social groups current at the time of occupation.
- Arrival & Departure: Arrival time
is 4pm and departure time is 10am except by prior arrangement. You
are responsible for informing us of
late arrival so we can arrange entry should we or our representative
be unable to greet you on arrival.
If you do not contact us and have not arrived by noon on the day following
your expected arrival date, we will treat your holiday as having been
cancelled by you, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets: Are allowed only when they have been paid
for. At no time are they allowed on beds or sofas. Bedding, throws
and towels must be brought with them, or borrowed on arrival. They must
not be left unattended. All faeces must be cleared up and binned.
Dogs must be kept on a lead in the presence of livestock. Owners are
liable for any damage caused.
- Guests’ obligations: You must
keep all furniture, fittings, and effects both inside and outside the
in the same state of repair and condition as the start
of the holiday. Loss, breakages and damage must be reported and will
You must leave the property clean and tidy. Excess cleaning
will be charged.
You must behave considerately towards other guests,
the owners and our representatives, livestock and property. Offensive,
rude or dangerous behaviour will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to bar you from the property without refund of monies
or any other liability if in our reasonable opinion your behaviour is
Further, should we reasonably believe you are likely to act in such a
way, we reserve the right to bar you from the property without refund
or any other liability.
You must not smoke indoors, and must always dispose of cigarette waste in the ashtrays provided outside each door.
You must allow us, or anyone representing
us, access to the property at any reasonable time during your holiday.
- Complaints: Your holiday enjoyment is very
important to us and we do all in our power to ensure it. Complaints
must be reported immediately.
You are responsible for telling us of problems, and giving us the opportunity
to put things right. Complaints made on departure or subsequently will
not be entertained, and no liability accepted nor refunds due.
- Liability: Personal belongings are the responsibility
of guests themselves. We accept no liability for any accident, loss
or damage to property or
persons whilst on the premises. We will not be responsible for failure
of services beyond our control.
Children must be supervised at all times.
Cars are parked at owners’ risk.
- Cancellation and changes by us: Once we
have issued Written Booking Confirmation we will do our best not to
make any changes to your booking. We undertake
to inform you promptly of changes. In the unlikely event of cancellation
of your holiday, we will refund all monies paid but will have no further
liability or obligation.
- Breaking Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right to repossess the property if you fail to comply with any of our Terms and Conditions, including numbers of guests. You will be required to leave the property and no refunds will be given or liability accepted.
- Personal details: We need your correct personal
details (inc. mobile number & email address) when making a booking
so that we can communicate with you about your holiday. We also use
these details to check that you are the account holder for the card
address in order to analyse the usage trends of our website.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal data.
We are compliant with Payment Card Industry standards and use an accredited
third party to process your card details. We will never pass or sell your
details to anybody. Your inclusion on our mailing list will be for our
occasional mailings only and deleted on request.